Far from the maddening crowd . . . . wonderful hospitality, warm, comfortable & Judy & Steve made us feel more than welcome. Certainly we will return
- Mark and Caroline from Farnham
It`s been a lovely weekend spent at Low Sutton Farm. Everything was perfect. I wish Judi & Steve best of luck.
- Clency from Mauritius
Home from home plus lovely welcome
- Vic and Marie from Coventry
Special hospitality, loved seeing newborn lamb. Worth returning to. Thank you
- Katherine and Gavin from Oxfordshire.
Very welcoming, lovely hosts, incredible setting both within the house and outside in the dales, so peaceful, great breakfast, very sweet dogs . . . . and sheep, horse, rabbits and cats and hens
- Josie and Nicholas from Bristol
Many thanks for your warm welcome & first class hospitality. This special place has added much to our stay in Yorkshire to make it memorable
- Michael and Heather from Somerset.
A gem of N. Yorkshire! A welcome of high and genuine quality! Hosts of warm personality and food of escoffier quality!
- Marjorie and Marcel from Suffolk.
A little piece of heaven in God's own country!
- Gill and Michael from Preston
We had booked 2 nights, we stayed six, and if it had not been for the ferry ..... Lovely place, lovely food, lovely people!
- Corrie and Dick from The Netherlands
Such a friendly feel to this beautiful accommodation only one night but we loved it. Thank you
- Enid and Ken from Burton Upon Trent
Lovely couple of days. Thank you for sharing your lovely home
- Martin and Sue from Swindon
A warm welcome and a lovely peaceful place. Thank you
- Mike and Denise from Oxfordshire
Thank you so much for everything. Warm welcome, delicious food, great weather
- Annika and Daniel from Germany
Had a lovely time, it's a beautiful house in a stunning location. thanks for the extremely comfy bed, good breakfast and hospitality
- Graham and Hannah from Halifax
Not enough space to write about all the special aspects of staying here but we've had a lovely time - thank you!
- Polly and Graham from Northumberland
So enjoyable to return for a second stay in this beautiful place. Judi and Steve are terrific hosts; we cannot recommend this B & B highly enough! Thank you
- Malcolm and Jane from Lancashire
Lovely stay, thank you so much for your kindness and hospitality
- Carina, Erik, Simon and Theo from Sweden
Absolutely Awesome in every way, shape and form. Had a truely magical time. Thank you so much xxx
- Claire from Keighley
Best B+B we've stayed in. thank you so much. We hope to see you again soon
- Lisa and Steve from Sheffield
We've enjoyed a peaceful and restful stay in a beautiful place. meals were lovely and the room beautiful
- Neil and Lorraine from Derbyshire
Perfect surroundings and accommodations. we had a wonderful but short stay
- Tim and Barb from Michigan, USA
Our stay with you made a delightful finish to our holiday. Thank you for your warm and relaxed welcome. We felt very much at home
- Paul and Jo from Hertfordshire
A marvellous place for a 2 day collapse. Wish it was three - or more
- Ann and Clive from Oxfordshire
Fabulous home from home very friendly hard to leave
- Irene and Terry from Knaresborough
Thankyou for a wonderful stay - great breakfasts, lovely rooms - great conversation and information
- Liz from Newcastle
Very high quality B+B the wool, food, cooking, talking, everything we love
- Keiko Igata from Tokyo
Lovely relaxing stay with wonderful food, friendly dogs and welcoming hosts. Thank you Judi and Steve
- Lyn, David and Scott from Melbourne Australia
Setting ... peaceful, welcome .... warm, house .... beautiful, food .... delicious. A wonderful stay, Thank you.
- Sue, David, Val and Bob from York
Fabulous walks and scenery, delicious food, comfy beds and welcoming hosts. Love the sheep.
- The Ferguson family from Scotland
Thank you for the very warm welcome. we've enjoyed it very very much. We will ever remember our stay at your house.
- Regina and Hans-Ulrich from Germany
Lovely place to stay ! Peaceful and well appointed. Great food! Thank you.
- Andrew and josie from Australia
Our second stay. It was easy to decide to return. Everything was fab esp the food. Will defo be back.
- Polly and Graham from Northumberland